Descripción del puesto
What´s the Role
The Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of financial and KPI reporting across the Caribbean and Latin America, facilitating forward-looking forecasts and budgets, and preparing company-wide performance presentations
What you´ll do:
- Monthly analysis of actual financial results to identify and flag potential financial issues or irregularities during month-end and check corrections of previously identified issues
- Preparation of HFM forecast upload and retrieve tools, and assist market finance teams in the use of such tools
- Proactive improvement and refinement of all financial reporting including continued development of forecast uploads and continued improvement of monthly actual accuracy
- Business Partnering with the Caribbean and Latin American finance teams to understand the challenges of opportunities to improve reporting
- Support quarterly external reporting, including earnings releases and earnings call support information for Liberty Latin America, including a detailed analysis of prior period one-offs and accounting adjustments to understand true company underlying performance
- Maintain relationships with geographic finance teams to ensure quality deliverables and proper information flow.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, administration, accounting or related degree
- 3+ yrs of experience understanding of financial information dataflow including ERP experience
- Highly confident in MS Excel including financial modeling and forecasting
- Experience with Oracle HFM/Essbase very desirable – willingness to learn to a high level of competency essential
- Bilingual (English - Spanish) and excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
- Good analytical and planning skills and ability to deliver results in the face of challenges